A fast,high availabilty and reliable fault-tolerance database for managing vast amounts of data
MANAGE HIGH VOLUMES OF DATA EASILY
DMN BIGDATA has been working with Apache Cassandra since 2012, and we now use our expertise to help clients get the most from it.
Why Apache Cassandra?
Apache Cassandra is a robust and highly scalable database. Its a distributed NoSQL store, thats ideal for writing and storing vast amounts of data fast.
Its usage spans real-time analytics to event-based systems to streaming data. With features like linear scalability ,high availability , fault tolerance, and multi data-centre replication, it is suitable for the most demanding of enterprise setups.
HOW WE CAN HELP
We prefer to engage as early as possible, to ensure Cassandra is optimally located within a business’ technical landscape.
We provide full Discovery and Delivery services and can help in the following ways:
- Giving an expert opinion on data store technology
- Providing technical leadership during implementation
- Advising on design and development patterns
- Operational guidance for running small-to-large Cassandra clusters
- Expertise within integration of Cassandra with other technologies (such as Spark, solr , kafka with DataStax Enterprise) as part of broader Data Engineering initiatives
- Queries with consistently lower than expected performance
- Compaction issues
- Unpredictable query performance
- Node failures
DMN BIGDATA AND CASSANDRA
Back in 2012,Consultant of DMN BIGDATA became were recognised for is significant experience in helping customers with Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise by working for several different companies.
When he first trialled Apache Cassandra, it proved itself by dealing with some issues our client was experiencing with larger than expected data volumes. Since then, he has got to know Cassandra very well and has learned how to help clients get the very best from it.
Our Cassandra specialist has tackled projects ranging from debugging thorny cluster problems to building full event-driven systems.